Technical Support Eng. (On-Site)
Full-Time | Office-Based | P20,000-25,000
We are looking for a Technical Support Engineer who will provide support to our international clients. As a technical support he’ll be responsible of setting up and maintaining our client’s computer systems.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Assist remotely in the installation and configuration of computer networks and applications.
- Maintain and monitor computer networks and ensure that applications are up-to-date.
- Troubleshoot complex technical support inquiries via telephone and live chat.
- Following up with clients to ensure their systems are fully functional after troubleshooting.
- Collaborate with the team on improving service processes, computer networks setups, and software and hardware selection.
- Other technical support-related duties.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering or of any equivalent.
- Proven work experience as a Technical Support Engineer or similar role.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Able to work in a collaborative team environment.
- A friendly customer service-oriented attitude and analytical skills are a must.
- Can work in Bacolod City on a night shift.