Virtual Dental Assistant (On-Site)
Full-Time | Office-Based | P18,000-20,000
We’re looking for Dental Assistants to train and eventually hire as full-time employees. A regular workday could include patient scheduling, prescription refills, insurance verification, medical billing, and maintaining patient dental records. This is a full-time night-shift job, and you will receive full support from our IT Department and your assigned Account Supervisor.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Virtually welcome patients, and collect information.
- Help reassure patients and respond to inquiries.
- Answer phone calls and handle patient scheduling.
- Build relationships with doctors, patients, and other clinic staff.
- Send reports and organize patient records.
- Any other administrative tasks as directed by the client.
- Must be a college graduate or with customer service experience.
- Excellent written and verbal English communication is a must.
- Able to work in a collaborative team environment.
- A friendly customer service-oriented attitude and analytical skills are required
- Adaptable and can learn quickly, and proficient in using computers.
- Can work on a night shift.
Available in the following locations: Angeles City Pampanga & Bacolod City, Negros Occidental